I need this!
Here’s what the scientific research says:
- Or just expose yourself to other cultures.
- Or stay where you are and learn their language.
- Don’t surround yourself with the color red, stick to blue.
- Get rejected.
- Buy a potted plant.
- Give the problem to someone else.
- Or pretend you’re solving problems for someone else.
- Or pretend you’re a child.
- Think about love, not sex.
- Take a break.
- And stop being so hard on yourself.
- Or frown while happy.
- But either way, behappy.
- Or a bit paranoid.
- Follow Jeremy Dean’s 6 steps.
- Add a little background noise.
- Team up with both old friends and strangers.
- And people who don’t know what they’re doing.
- But you should work toward becoming an expert.
- Don’t be too original.
- Stop brainstorming.
View original post 144 more words