- ran out of battery on my phone the minute I left the house – but realised how lovely it was to focus on other things, rather than check my phone every minute!
- spent half an hour in a bookstore that has been in Tauranga for years – Books A Plenty. i love bookstores like this. you can see the passion in the people who work there.
- ate a chicken and mushroom filo roll and read a MiNDFOOD magazine (my favourite magazines EVER)
- decided to enter a short story competition in said magazine – better get cracking!
- bought my mumma a cook book – Love & Food At Gran’s Table – to thank mum for being amazing and supportive. she’s great.
- got ready for my dinner out with my friend Yasmin – mexican and a chick flick, Trainwreck! Tried my new blue eyeliner, & I’m liking it…
- decided I would like to one day open a bookshop.