Well, October is well & truly over now so I thought I’d do a little re-cap just to show my ten highlights of this lovely autumn month.
1. The Rugby World Cup began. And it was basically the best month of rugby I’ve ever experienced.
3. A lovely weekend in Dorset to visit my cousin’s great-aunt and uncle. Such lovely people – we were fed extremely well and saw the most beautiful park in Poole. Oh, and we got to watch the game!
4. This happened on the tube. Father of the year awarded to you, sir.
5. An amazing Supper Club put on TBSP Catering at Flotsam & Jetsam cafe. My friend Jane manages this cafe, and the supper club was tdf. Please go to the cafe if you’re in London. It’s pretty spesh.
6. We watched the Semi-Final against South Africa at Clapham Grand, an old theatre turned nightclub. It was probably my funnest night/day out in London – champagne brunch, intense rugby game with new friends and ending with a win.
7. I discovered how much I adore the Tower Bridge. Especially at night, when it lights up like a Disney castle. (That scarf I lost at the RWC final. Too busy celebrating!)
8. This photo of my dad happened. At my family’s family reunion this month. He’s such a positive, jolly man. I can hear his laugh now!
9. I worked with this lovely girl in Wellington, NZ. Now we get to catch up & eat Vietnamese food together in London. How about that?!
10. I bought my first lipstick. I know, right? I’m a bit late to the party. But I’ve never found a lipstick that really suits me – and I think I have! It’s one of the L’Oreal Colour Riche collection. (I also got bed bugs. You can see the bites on my neck. Not ideal!)
Now, bring on November! Cold weather, Christmas jumpers (never too early for Christmas jumpers), starting a new job, and planning Christmas travel.